Core Manual TorqDrive allows more friction disks to fit the clutch, delivering smoother lever function, less clutch fade, and a more linear power delivery. The billet center hub and pressure plate work together to move more oil through the clutch, reducing drag and decreasing operating temperatures.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- – Reduced clutch lever pull strength for less hand fatigue
- – Expanded friction zone for increased control and smoother take offs
- – 20% increase in torque capacity for reduced wear, reduced heat and increased power transfer capability
- – 10% reduction in lever pull
- – Billet internal components provide enhanced durability and increased oil flow