Nov 23, 2022
Rekluse is proud to announce the release of their new Clutch Basket for Harley-Davidson® Milwaukee-Eight® models. Rekluse clutch baskets are constructed from billet aluminum and hard anodized to deliver enhanced clutch modulation, resistance to notching and extended clutch life. Tightly controlled tolerances ensure smooth operation, less drag, and reduced clutch noise. Precision CNC machining combined with innovative world-class engineering allows Rekluse clutch baskets to safeguard your vital internal components, keeping you on the road for the long haul.
Features and Benefits
- Increased basket durability eliminates breakage caused by engine power transfer and stress
- Handles 200+ FT-LB of torque
- Custom hardware unique to the Rekluse design that does not require drilling of the OEM ring gear
- Designed to pair with Rekluse TorqDrive friction technology for the highest level of performance
- Machined to provide a trued rotation, resulting in less clutch drag
- Easier to find neutral and smoother shifting
- Engineered smarter to have less rotating mass, resulting in a better, smoother throttle response
- Compatible with OEM or Rekluse clutch components
Part Number: RMS-4115005
Models: 2017+ Harley-Davidson® Milwaukee-Eight® engine platforms
Softail Fatboy S (FLSTFBS) (2017), Softail Slim S (FLSS) (2017), Touring CVO Limited
(FLHTKSE) (2017-2020), Touring CVO Road Glide (FLTRXSE) (2018-2019), Touring CVO Street Glide (FLHXSE) (2017-2020), Touring Electra Glide (FLHT) (2017-2020), Touring Road Glide (FLTRX) (2017-2020), Touring Road Glide Special (FLTRXS) (2017-2020), Touring Road Glide Ultra (FLTRU) (2017-2020), Touring Road King (FLHR) (2017-2020), Touring Road King Classic (FLHRC) (2017-2020), Touring Street Glide (FLHX) (2017-2020), Touring Street Glide Special (FLHXS) (2017-2020), Touring Ultra Limited (FLHTK) (2017-2020), Touring Ultra Limited Low (FLHTKL) (2017-2020), Trike CVO Tri Glide (2020), Trike Free Wheeler (FLRT) (2017-2020), Trike Tri Glide / Ultra (FLHTCUTG) (2017-2020)
Curious about the installation process? Be sure to check out our video below for more information.