Jun 16, 2016
Boise, ID USA (June 14th, 2016) - Rekluse has released their innovative EXP™ auto-clutch product for Yamaha WR250R and WR250X bike models.
This EXP™ auto-clutch will include a billet replacement pressure plate and a specially designed clutch pack using rEvolutionary components to complement the uniqueness of the Yamaha WR250 Dual Sport models.
"We are excited to announce our expanding line of EXP products for the Dual Sport segment," says Patrick Koether, Rekluse National Sales Manager. "Now WR250R/X owners can experience the benefits of Rekluse while riding the back country dirt roads, trails or making the commute to work. By developing our products from race proven EXP technologies, we feel the rider will have a noticeably enhanced riding experience."
- Prevents stalling
- Improves traction & low-speed maneuverability
- Smooth transfer of power
- Retains stock-like lever pull for normal clutch modulation
- Increased clutch pack durability
- Makes difficult terrain less challenging
- Available for the following models:
Yamaha WR250R 2008-2016
Yamaha WR250X 2008-2011
- RMS-6178 - Available now for purchase